A small tip for Buying used cars

creed

I am a car enthusiast and I would like to highlight a few important events and experiences about buying used cars. A few important and fraud, and cunning occasions

1) A friend of mine had the opportunity to buy a used baleno 2001. the car was being sold at a known dealer.everything fine with the appearence of the vehicle.but my experiences helped my find out that the vehicle was a submerged car, totally redone inside out, washed especially with chemical and underneath the bonnet was completely coated with laker film. when the time came to settle the amount, the dealer refused to accept the cheque saying that he its his company policy wherein they have faced certain guys who have taken delivery by paying cheque. this was absurd..he said that he will accept pnly pay order or cash and also he doesnt want to accept the cheque coz tomorrow is a bank holiday and it will take time to clear.. on the other hand he agreed to transfer the vehicle on buye's name ..but wants pay order in the name of the dealership....here there is a catch wherein the vehicle is still on the previous owners name and how can the buyer make a pay order in the dealer's name???? what if the previous owner logs a case in the police station saying that his car has been sold without his consent and that he has not received the payment ???? so here is important for any buyer who wants to buy used car from dealers also that even the dealer doesnt give you asurity of clean deal but rather he is trapping you into false words giving void reasons of not accepting cheque which should legally be made on the previous owners name..... Good luck guys for buying used cars and be careful about all such fine legal and suspected matters about payments and in whose name s the payments need to be made..! Im obliged to spread this in formation and will keep updating my experiences...!

darklord

wonderful tip another thing is that the odometer fraud is very common so be aware of that many people loose money on that.