Another Heater Problem

Wildman

I had trouble with my heater in my van. It went out last week an I finally got it fixed. It's my only vehicle so it was insanely cold in the van when we were driving around. I thought I would turn into an icicle before we got it fixed.

Hotrod25

What is wrong with your heater? Is it the blower motor or something else? You really need a heater because its getting really cold out! Is it the same problem as before? It should be covered under warranty if it is.

smash

Did you figure out the problem? Heater problems can be very costly! Hopefully its not the blower motor - they can be expensive! Let us know how you made out.

Skippy

We had a problem with the heater/AC in our one vehicle and it ended up being some sort of switch in the dash not flipping like it should. Short of having the entire dash ripped out we have to have all heat or all air.

Wildman

I replaced the fan motor but then it stopped again. I was able to rig it up to work when I wired another plug in on the power cord. I have spent a fortune on this van and I'm seriously thinking of trading it in.