Can't please everyone

bobc

You ever feel like you are trying to please everyone all the time? I for one am tired of this feeling. I am going to just go with the flow and that is it. We will see if people then realize what I do to try to please everyone.

FenderBender

I don't try to please everyone, but I do do a lot for everyone I know. This week it is really wearing me out because everything horrible that could happen has. I am just so exhausted from dealing with it all.

Hotrod25

I don't try to please everyone either. You just can't do that without wearing yourself out. If you wear yourself out, you will be no good to anyone. I just do what I can and I please my family.

j.parks

I gave up trying to please everyone a long time ago. Most of the time you find out they don't even appreciate it. Sometimes you just need to know when to look out for your own needs.

MarieLynn

I do believe it is impossible to please everyone so it's best to not even try. It can be very frustrating when you have a bunch of people together and you are trying to make everyone happy and there is always that one or two that will complain.