Charger, oh yes please!

vroombaby

As I am going to get the car fixed (again) for the fender bender issue I just spoke with insurance about it this morning to confirm everything. I told them there is no way they are sticking me in a small car and the guy told me "nope, we don't put customers in dinky cars, you want a Charger"?

Talk about making my day, oddly enough now I can not wait to get the rest of this settled. The charger might have a little to do with it. :sing:

sweetlhs

Wow! Great loaner. The last loaner I had due to a fender bender was a really nice one too. It's been so long I can't remember what it was but I do remember thinking how nice it was. It helps to soothe the soul when your car is in the shop.

I like the way those Chargers look, but I've always wondered if they have bad blind spots, since the back windows are kind of small. What do you think, vroombaby?

FenderBender

Nice, every place that has ever given me a loaner gave me some crap Taurus. Last time I had to rent a car and they put me in a HHR because that was all they had on hand at the time. I wish I could have gotten a real car like a Charger!

vroombaby

I have yet to drive one so I really do not know, but if I end up getting one I will check it out. I have never actually had a rental before so its going to be an interesting experience.