Christmas Road Trips

Geared

How many of you are going out of town this year? AAA always has stats about this sort of thing and I believe they said higher then normal numbers of drivers are going to be hitting the roads.

smash

Not me! I like being home for Christmas! I have a lot of friends that are traveling though. Some out of the state and others just out of town.

vroombaby

My sister in law came up to visit and I know in here area they waited almost two hours to get out of the city and that was before the weekend hit. I could not imagine driving during this time of year, we have a few plans to head out today but nothing major. Thankfully we always agree to never do road trips during this time of the year.

FenderBender

We drove to my family's house 5.5 hours away. It was a long drive but we didn't see very much traffic at all. We had good weather though. I was just glad to get home last night, so we could finally relax.

Donnie

We spent most of the holiday within twenty miles of home, visiting at various relatives. We did spend Christmas night making a two-hour drive to visit family and have an evening meal. It was midnight before we arrived home, but the weather was good and traffic was light. Last year, we ran into snow on the drive home.

S

simonjames

Make sure it's snowing, and lots of lights square measure up. If someone's in a very dangerous mood, do not hassle taking the trip. no one desires to be miserable on Christmas automotive rides.

kumkum

How many of you are going out of town this year? AAA always has stats about this sort of thing and I believe they said higher then normal numbers of drivers are going to be hitting the roads.
I am not going for the first time anywhere because of my exams but my parents and my brother are going for Paris trip. How sad!:sick: . I was hoping that my exams will get postpone but it went just opposite. They all will enjoy the long car drive and beautiful scenes and the same moment I will be studying. How boring it is....