dumbest moment so far

vroombaby

I am always keeping up to date about things for our vehicles but I had a stupid moment this week. You know the wiper lever to turn the wipers on for either a moment or for their own speed settings (for when its really rainy out)?

I told my husband this week that the motor had to be dead because I could not get it to work for the life of me. Its been a few years since I have had my car to myself, and drove during rain so I was hitting the wrong darn level the entire time. :shocked:

bobc

That is funny and sounds like my wife. She is constantly hitting the wrong levers. She keeps turning the lights off instead of turning on the high beams. I told her she has too much on her mind. Is this your case too?

smash

Ha!!! That is cute. So you made a mistake... happens to the best of us. It took me over a week to figure out the cruise control in my new car. I felt dumb too - I had to pull out the manual.

vroombaby

That is what happens when I don't drive my own car for almost two years, forgetting where stuff goes. Otherwise of course I know the car inside and out. Now I just need to keep the kids from tracking so much yuck into the darn thing.