Fell down the stairs

FenderBender

Super klutz has struck again! Last night I slipped and fell down my basement stairs. I caught myself but ended up pulling a muscle in my shoulder/back when I grabbed the railing to stop my descent. I swear, one of these days I am going to stop being such a klutz.

Wildman

That stinks! I'm a klutz too and I've fallen several times this year already. I had a neck surgery several years ago and my balance is horrible. I fell in a hole this summer and blacked my eye and sprained my wrist. I had to do physical therapy for several weeks before I was OK again.

Naptime

That sounds like it was painful and I hope you start to feel better. You need to be more careful and take care of yourself. I am glad that you caught yourself and didn't get hurt any worse than a pulled muscle.

vroombaby

I have klutz days myself but today I am rocking out with a great pulled muscle in my neck and mid back all from sleeping wrong. I have no idea how I managed it since I slept "like a baby" but alas on a Friday before a three day weekend for me I am gimpy and unable to turn my head to the left.

FenderBender

I can turn my head but can't turn from the waist so I feel your pain. I had big plans of finishing up some household projects but since my arm and back are both in screaming pain, I am pretty sure that it isn't going to happen.

Hotrod25

You better live in a bubble! You seem to fall down all the time! Its amazing you don't hurt yourself! I've fallen a couple of times and you feel it for weeks!

FenderBender

I am still feeling it for sure. I am told that I should wrap myself in bubble wrap all the time. I do fall a lot. I have hurt myself a lot too from sprained ankles to broken arms. I got lucky this time and just have a pulled muscle.