Heated Seats

sweetlhs

It was 22 degrees outside this morning and I sure was glad for my heated seats on the way to work. This is a luxury that I haven't had before. I can't leave them on long because it gets too hot. Do you have heated seats and do you like them?

Just rub it in, why don't you?! ;) I don't have heated seats, nor does my heater heat quickly. =/ I would love to have heated seats; I would just hate to pay the repair bill when they tore up!

smash

For sure - rub it in! I wish I had heated seats. Do you have the ones that only heat the butt or does the heat go into the back too? I love them but my car doesn't have them.

UGoGirl

I have never experienced heated seats, but I would sure love to! I almost bought a used car that had them, but it was summer when I test drove it, so I never tried the heated seats.

Wildman

I have had a vehicle that had heated seats in the past, but I don't now. The van I have now is quick to heat and since it has passenger compartment heat and air, I don't usually worry about it.

Vroom Vroom

I have never had heated seats in any of my vehicles. Does the warmth from them ever make you sleepy? I usually get sleepy when I get warm.

FenderBender

I don't have heated seats but I have been in cars that did. Quite honestly, I don't like them because they do get too hot and they make me sweaty. I have plush seats though so my seats don't get too cold.

RoseRed

I don't have heated seats. Where I live now, I don't need them, but I surely would have appreciated them when I lived up north!

S

simmi

Hi Switlhes, I have heated seats in my car. Heated seats are good for blood circulation and comfortable for driving so I bought them last year, they are available in affordable price so Ugogirl you can buy them too now for your car. These seats are operated by battery so they are long lasting, but depends on your battery quality. I think heated seat is the accessory which is available in low price so everyone can have it in their car.

kumkum

It was 22 degrees outside this morning and I sure was glad for my heated seats on the way to work. This is a luxury that I haven't had before. I can't leave them on long because it gets too hot. Do you have heated seats and do you like them?
Hi sweetlhs!
I too have heated seats. During winter season my car seats acts as a life giving element. Most of the time I used to sit on these seats and I really really enjoy being on that. It gives me a sense of peacefulness and comfort ability:kerstsmiley:.

Jerry

Nice to know about the heated seats but i had never tried it in my experience and also hear about it first time.I search for it now i am fully understand about it.i would like to try it soon in my new project of Ford.