Image verification

Ares

I love the image verification and I understand you put it there to prevent scam posts. The problem is that I almost always forget to fill it out. :D It's my problem though. Anyway, it would be great if you could put it below instead of above the post writing area, maybe somewhere nearby the submit button. :smile: Thanks.

striker

Personally, I'd prefer it gone completely. Don't get me wrong, it's not going to stop me from posting. It is rather tedious after a bit, especially if you've found multiple threads to comment on.

Naptime

I agree the image verification is pretty tedious. Maybe you could make it so it only comes up on your first reply or if you want to post a thread? I don't know but even though I understand why people use image verification it always annoys me because the words are hard to decipher half the time.

striker

I just noticed it's gone for me. Not sure if it's just my account it's gone for or the entire website. Thank you! Posting is much easier now. :)

It's not gone for me! It wouldn't be an issue if the CAPTCHAs weren't so hard to read! Every time I post something, I always get the verification wrong the first time, and sometimes I even get it wrong the second time as well. I understand that it's necessary to prevent spam but it's so time consuming! :mmph:

S

simmi

I love the image verification and I understand you put it there to prevent scam posts. The problem is that I almost always forget to fill it out. :D It's my problem though. Anyway, it would be great if you could put it below instead of above the post writing area, maybe somewhere nearby the submit button. :smile: Thanks.
Yupp right great advantage it have towards make safe the forum site from Spammers.
:nerd: