Just bought a quad!!

Rodney

I've never owned a quad before so I'm really excited about this! My father-in-law got me a great deal from a friend of his and I picked it up the other day. I actually needed it for work, so I get to ride it almost everyday. :happy:

Hotrod25

A 4-wheeler? We own 3 of them and we use them often. I love riding - whether it's through the woods or on the trails - its all good. What kind did you buy? Ours are all Honda Foremans.

Rodney

I got an Arctic Cat. It wasn't my first choice, but the deal I got was so good I just couldn't pass it up. My current job site is in a mountainous, woodsy area so I spend all day at work zipping around on it. It's like getting paid to play!

sweetlhs

I would love to have a 4 wheeler to ride in the woods and on the beach if they are allowed. You need to be careful with them though. Like anything, they can be dangerous. I had a friend that ended up with 50 stitches in his head after flipping one in the woods. Gotta be aware!

j.parks

I know some who have these and yes they can be dangerous if not used carefully. I've see to many try to as fast as they can which is asking for trouble. They can be fun though if you just use common sense.

vroombaby

That would be a fun way to get to work. Our kid shares a smaller one with her and the cousins at Grandma's house but the spouse really wants us to get our own. I know I could not ride a street bike again (injuries, would not be able to lift it if it tipped) but maybe a good quad might work out.