Leaf Lookers

leadfoot

Drove through the Appalachian Mountains this weekend to enjoy the changing leaves. Only problem was everybody and their brother was there too and half of them don't know how to drive in the mountains. Frustrating!

bobc

It was supposed to be a relaxing time right? I would not have worried about the other drivers. I bet the leaves were gorgeous! I love driving around the countryside looking at leaves.

RoseRed

I am jealous. I wish I could take a road trip through the Appalachians this time of year. My husband and I need to plan for one in the next few years.

Hotrod25

Our hills/mountains are gorgeous here now too. There are several fall foliage festivals going on around us. People come from miles away to look at the trees and leaves.

bobc

We have a couple of festivals going on right now too. I bet it's because of the leaves changing. I do think that a lot of ours changed a bit earlier this year though. I bet most will fall off this weekend - supposed to get a frost Sunday night.

Paul

I live in that area and surprisingly, the traffic was not that bad yesterday. Everybody must have been inside watching football games. The leaves are not at their peak yet but are just beginning to change and they are very pretty.