New Striping

Weezer

I bought a nice older car for my granddaughter for her graduation present. We detailed it out and took the carpets out and shampooed them. We washed done the engine and did maintenance on it. We also replace the driver side mirror that was broken. The last thing we did was to stripe the car, which is gold color, with pink and purple stripes. We got up the morning of her party and went out to get the car. On the passenger side we found half of the stripes drooped down to the wheel well. I have no idea what happened, we replaced it though after we went to get fresh striping. This striping wasn't that old but I thought it may have been too old or something. Anyone have any ideas what may have happened?

Fanbelt

Congrats for the car. It seems that you have done great things to the car. About the stripes, it maybe not the stripes but the paint, considering that it's not a new car. Just IMO.

Weezer

Thanks Fanbelt. We got new striping and applied it and so far, so good. I don't know why the other wouldn't stick but in light of the new sticking well, I wonder if it was old when they sold it to us.