Prices of old vans

Corinne

I heard somewhere that car dealers were paying premium prices on older minivans such as the Town and Country and the Dodge Grand Caravans. Is there any truth to this? I have a T & C I would love to trade in on something newer.

FenderBender

I had not heard this but I know mini vans are hard to come by these days. I would call your local dealer and see what they say about it, it couldn't hurt anyway.

ZoomZoom

I'm not sure, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to call and see what they tell you. I do know that dealers' lots are overfilled with huge, gas guzzling SUVs and eight cylinder pickups. With the gas prices the way they are, more people are buying smaller vehicles...which is a good thing if you ask me.

Corinne

contongr little

I used to have an antiques and collectibles business, so I needed the mini. I don't really need it as much these days. I've put off calling the dealer because it's like buzzards around a dead dog on the highway. Before I know it, every car salesman in the place is calling me trying to tell me what I want. How do they even begin to know when I don't?

03altima

"Before I know it, every car salesman in the place is calling me trying to tell me what I want."

I know what you mean, Corinne. We're in the market for a Ford Lightning pickup truck, so we started searching and found one online. Of course, the price wasn't listed, so we called the dealer for more information. That was almost a year ago and we STILL get phone calls from that dealership trying to get us to come on site and talk with them!

bjstorm

These car salesmen smell blood in the water when a person expresses any kind of interest in a vehicle and then they won't leave you alone. Don't they realize that they'd do better if they just asked if you needed help, maybe gave you a business card and left you alone until you wanted help?

Aces

Car salesmen

When I taught school, I got a telephone in my classroom from a guy who was so nice to me. He told me he had married someone who had been a good friend of mine when he was teaching. He told me, too, that I had taught his son, and went on about how well the son was doing in college. I kept waiting for him to tell me the issue. I had a class to teach. Finally, he got to the point. He was trying to get me to come in and test drive a car. I was so peeved.

vroombaby

I know most times businesses like these as work vehicles, I know our local computer shop has their tech guys come out in them. It comes in handy when you have to haul a ton of stuff around too.

S

simonjames

price of old cars

Van is a necessity for numerous persons and buying one is an significant conclusion. There are numerous new and used vans available for sale and prices can alter from one location to the next.