Snow be gone

smash

Yeah! The snow is melting! We had over a foot and now we only have a couple of inches. I know it is only January and we have a lot more snow in store!

Paul

Where are you smash? We could use some snow. Send it our way. Here in the South, we're looking for 72 degrees tomorrow. I think I'll go crank up the grill and have a brew.

FenderBender

We have had hardly any snow where I live this winter. Usually by now we have had a couple of feet. Actually it has been 50 the last couple of days and last night we got a rain storm! You would think it was April not January.

smash

I live in Upstate NY and in town I can see green! I love seeing the yard! It has been in the 50s the last few days! We are in the middle of a January thaw! Loving it too.

kumkum

When I used to live in Canada, as I open my door snow rushed into my house and then it takes around 2 hours to clear it out. But I used to enjoy doing this. I really played with snow alot. I love eating snow. But all those days are gone. Now I am living in Rajasthan where I do not even get proper water. I really miss my Canada days..