Stranger in my yard

FenderBender

I go out to my car every morning at 6 am to head to work. I never see anyone else out and there is barely any traffic. This morning I came out and there was a man in a hooded jacket walking across my outer lawn and crossing the street. It kind of freaked me out.

smash

Odd... wonder why the guy was in your yard. Freaky! I would have been a bit scared! Be careful from now on - lock your doors and windows! Probably just walking but you never know.

leadfoot

Do be careful. Why would anyone be out at that hour walking across your yard? Like smash said, it could be innocent but you never know these days.

Hotrod25

Agreed! You never know these days. Be extra careful and alert when you go outside. Are you alone in the morning? Have you seen the guy again?

FenderBender

I am alone in the mornings but we live in a neighborhood with a lot of people in it so if I screamed someone would hear me. I haven't seen him again so I am hoping I won't again. It was a little freaky for sure.

bobc

Wow, I bet it was freaky! Glad you have not seen him since. You really just don't know these days. There are some messed up people out there! Stay alert!