Summer cars

bobc

Does anyone here own a vehicle that they don't drive in the winter? My dad only drives his car in the spring, summer and fall. He only drives his truck during the winter months. How about you?

Paul

How odd. We have a couple of vehicles that we drive all the time. We used to have a jeep that went very well in the snow and usually drove that one exclusively in the winter. I do hope he starts them both in the off season to make sure they are still in good working order.

Hotrod25

I don't think it's odd at all. I know a lot of people who only drive their cars in certain seasons. Here in the north east it gets pretty snowy. If you have a nice car you might want to put it in the garage for the winter.

Ergal

I only own one car so, that's that. I drive my motorcycle in the summer sometimes but in the winter I only have one car to drive. I'm very careful though.

Jerry

There are many cars which are able to drive in Summer and some models of Ford,Cadillac etc which are open roof and also best for the summer and specially design for the summer.Which one you like?