Terrible headache

Skippy

I have been battling a migraine all day. I think it is being caused by our constantly changing weather but it can go away any time now because I have a lot of work to get done.

bjstorm

My wife gets migraines too, so I feel sorry for you. She always knows when the weather is unsettled and the air pressure is changing because it gives her a headache.

Flipit

We have really cold weather coming in here tonight with lots of wind as the front comes in. I'm not looking forward to it, nor to the headache and shivers that I know will be a side effect for me.

striker

I get migraines from time to time. The only soother is to lay down in a completely dark room with a cold rag. If I'm able to fall asleep, it is usually gone when I wake up.

I have migraines from time to time, too. I think mine are usually the result of allergies or stress. Like Striker said, the only thing that helps me is to lay down in a cool, dark room and press a cold, wet cloth to my forehead.

vroombaby

I am battling something that seems like the flu right now but who gets the flu in May? I am still trying to figure out where I picked this bug up from. I have not been around anyone that has been sick lately.

Vroom Vroom

I get migraines when the weather changes and also when I am under a lot of stress. I am starting to wonder if I have some allergies to certain foods that trigger them too. I had some spaghetti for lunch today and the tingling feeling of a migraine started this afternoon.

Naptime

I have a terrible headache and sinus pressure today because the weather has started to change again. Vroom, I would ask your doctor but I am sure that a migraine or headache probably could be the result of a food allergy/sensitivity.

Kudos to you for finding the strength to still stare at your screen. Doing so certainly doesn't help migraines any! Lots of rest is really the only surefire remedy for a killer headache.