Wireless Headphones

mazdamama

I have an entertainment system in my Mazda CX-7. All the kids love it and want to watch movies every time we get in the car! However, I really don't care to hear SpongeBob or the Cars movies all the time. Can anyone suggest a good type of wireless headphones I could buy and where to get them? I don't want to spend A LOT of money, but these are becoming necessary!

MotorX

How far away do they sit and how many? Seems to me that wired ones would work, too, if there are few enough people and they sit close enough.

vroombaby

Never had wireless before but we do need to pick up a new pair of ear bugs. The new dog got a pair off the spouses desk over the weekend and chewed them up.

Devoted2Dodge

One time, when my cousin and kids were riding with me, she brought along a portable dvd player. After a little while of listening to cartoons, I told my cousin to look in the glovebox for some ear buds I had in there. I believe one was for my IPhone, and the other was a multifunction pair. Both ear buds worked perfectly. I would just pick up a decently priced pair of earbuds. No need for anything expensive if your kids are young.

FenderBender

I would check out Ebay. If you aren't particular on the brand there are lots of decent choices. The best ones are probably Bose, but others are good too.

Guy

I looked into some for our house. I found some at the office supply store in the computer section that I was interested in for $50. They had lower priced ones too.

vroombaby

I caught a really nice pair on a commercial this weekend, but they are not wireless though I am sure they make some. Bose makes them and the price tag could be tricky too, most of their stuff is worth the price though.

AWOL

They were having big sales on wireless headphones at Amazon over the weekend. I'm not in the market at the moment, so I didn't pay a lot of attention to prices or name brands. I suggest Amazon simply because of how valuable I find the customer reviews.

Lindsey

We have some Sony wireless headphones that we've had for awhile. They're the big earmuff style but they work great. We found them at one of the big box stores and they weren't that expensive.

PEZluvr

Maybe check one of the discount stores (like Big Lots or places like that) to see if they have anything? They usually have stuff like that for less than other places.

vroombaby

How do the Sony's pan out? We actually have large living room speakers for our main room where we do gaming and movie nights. The speakers work great but I have never used any of their other products.

Smoothe

Check yard sales

Before I shelled out a lot of cash for a working, new pair of ear pieces to keep me from hearing all the noises in the car with kids, I'd just pick up a tossed-aside pair at a yard sale. You don't care whether they work or not. I see them all the time for a buck or two.