Worth it?

UGoGirl

I have never had my car professionally detailed. Is it worth it to do it once a year as part of "spring cleaning" or is it more the type of thing you did before selling?

Luanne

Detailing

I've paid to get my car detailed a few times, and it's worth every penny. It really does make it seem like you have a brand new car, and for a lot less money. It's time to do it again, but spending the extra cash is a hard decision to make.

FenderBender

I am sure it would be super clean but around me it is way too expensive to even contemplate getting it done professionally. I just can't justify the expense.

Calvin

Detailing

My brother's wife had this little sports car she was trying to sell detailed and spent a fortune on the cleaning job. It paid off. The car looked brand new and sold within a week for more than she had expected.

I have my car professionally detailed about once a month, actually, because to be completely honest, I'm too lazy to do it myself! However, we found a local car wash that will detail the car inside and out (and make it look BRAND NEW) for about $35 dollars, so it's not that expensive. It's worth it to us. :)

isis1

I love having my car detailed professionally when I can afford it. I have done it myself but they do a much better job than me. It`s worth it if you can afford it.

Ergal

I love cleaning my own car but professionals do it so much better! It's like they're trained to clean, I don't know why I never manage to make the car look so clean and smell so nice like they do.
I only do it once in a while though, it really costs a lot.