Pretty sight

Donnie

My nephew just swung by to pick up his wife's purse she left here at our Christmas party last night. He was all decked out in his black leather Harley jacket and his riding chaps and riding his bright red Harley Davidson. That was a sight to behold as he headed down the driveway, purse slung over his left arm. To top it off, it's Christmas morning. He looks like he's showing off all the gifts from Santa.

smash

Too funny! He doesn't have a bag on that bike? I would have put the purse in that. You must live somewhere warm. I haven't seen a bike out here in months - too cold and icy. You should have taken a picture of him.

Donnie

I tried to get a photo, but he knew I was heading to get the camera, so he got out of here fast. No, he doesn't have a bag. His bike is fairly new. I think the temperature was about 50. For me, it was cold, but he had on a thick leather jacket and chaps. He's young and has no sense, so he was happy.

S

simmi

My nephew just swung by to pick up his wife's purse she left here at our Christmas party last night. He was all decked out in his black leather Harley jacket and his riding chaps and riding his bright red Harley Davidson. That was a sight to behold as he headed down the driveway, purse slung over his left arm. To top it off, it's Christmas morning. He looks like he's showing off all the gifts from Santa.
Hahaha... Really nice moment !

keith217

Hahahahaha. I bet a good amount of people had a big laugh at him on Christmas Day. Definitely get the guy to get some bags...