'06 Colorado

07Silverado

Nice truck. I have been a Chevy guy for a while now. 2006 was a very cool year as far as body style. Not quite the same as the 03-05 or the 07+. It has a lot of style to it. Great looking truck & thanks for sharing

ChevyColorado

Nice truck. I have been a Chevy guy for a while now. 2006 was a very cool year as far as body style. Not quite the same as the 03-05 or the 07+. It has a lot of style to it. Great looking truck & thanks for sharing
Hey thanks Silverado. Yeah, I'm really happy with it, it is actually my first truck. I've wanted one for years, but never got one and when this style Colorado came out I had to have it.

TBird65

I agree with Silverado, this was a nice year for Chevy. My brother in-law has a truck like this and I ride with him quite often. It is very nice. Not too big, not too small. Thanks for the pic.

Pedal2theMetal

Nice truck ChevyColorado. My cousin has one like like this, I'm not sure what year it is, but it looks exactly like his. Does yours have the suicide back doors on it or is it just a two door?