150 cars on Penn. Turnpike Stuck in Driveway Sealant

NeedNewWheels

I was just reading this article about the cars that were disabled on the Pennsylvania turnpike.

What do you think? Can you imagine how awful that would be? How angry would you be if that happened to you?

FenderBender

I would be so mad if that happened to me. I just had all new tires put on my truck though. I couldn't imagine getting stuck in tar though. How did the truck driver not notice he was leaking?

NeedNewWheels

I'm not sure but I would imagine that somebody would have been able to alert the driver. Maybe not though. I would be angry too, especially this close to the holidays (and in the cold) and needing to save as much money as possible.

Jean

There are not even words, for how angry I would be, if my car was stuck on the turnpike. I can not believe the truck driver had no clue of the leak.

SpeedyG

That is horrible, but kind of funny too. I couldn't make that up! I would be so mad, especially because I just spent what seems like a small fortune for new tires.

Bentley

This happened not too far from me. I was so glad that it didn't happen when I was driving on that road, but felt terrible for those who got all caught up in it. What a mess, it caused!

vroombaby

I have traveled on the turnpike before and most times its not that bad but I would be highly upset if that happened during a travel. Could you just imagine coming back from visiting family for the holidays and that happened while you were on holiday time?

AWOL

I think I would be pretty angry myself. I mean, stuff happens and mistakes are made, but it's hard to be understanding when you are completely inconvenienced by it.