2012 Detroit Auto Show

MaximumSpeed

Anybody think they'll be able to go? There's a sneak preview available, but of course nothing can beat seeing these cars in person. Sure wish I could make it, but it's a bit too far to go for me.

Lindsey

We haven't been there in a few years but it is always an amazing show. We're thinking about heading on over if my husband can get his passport in time.

Lamboguy

I've been to the show there in Detroit with my brother, back when I lived in Grand Rapids. I think it's the best one I've been to out of the three I've done in my life. There is a reason it's called the Motor City. :smile:

FenderBender

I have been to the show and it is a fun time, but I don't think we will be making the trip this year. We will just have to catch the highlights on the nightly news.

vroombaby

Not unless I plan my vacation there, too far to travel. I still love seeing some of the smaller shows here in our town but I would love to visit a big one.

Bentley

I know I won't be going. Detroit is quite a drive from my house. I've never even been to Michigan before! I would love to go someday, but not this year.

DMan

We try to get there every couple of years. There's nothing like seeing new cars up close in the motor city. I can't wait to get a look at the new Dodge Dart. I used to have one of these many years ago.