3 wheels

bobc

If you had to get a 3 wheel motorcycle would you want the 2 wheels in the front or back? My dad is looking to get a new bike. I get his old Harley. I told him I would get one with the 2 wheels in the back. They just look cooler to me.

Hotrod25

I would get the wheels in the back. The ones in the front seem like they are for older people. Why does your dad need a 3 wheel bike? Does he have some medical problem?

smash

To me either would be cool if you had to have a 3 wheel motorcycle. I have seen both and they are pretty cool. I even like the bikes with the side cars. I see a lot of older men driving these.

sweetlhs

I don't think I have ever seen one with the two wheels in the front and the one in the back. I would prefer the two wheels in the back. It would be easier to steer I think.

MarieLynn

Personally I have wondered what the point was to having the two wheels in the front? Is it suppose to be safer or is it just for looks?

Ergal

Mine has 2 wheels but if I had to chose one with 3, I'd choose a bike with the pair of wheels in the back.

S

simmi

If you had to get a 3 wheel motorcycle would you want the 2 wheels in the front or back? My dad is looking to get a new bike. I get his old Harley. I told him I would get one with the 2 wheels in the back. They just look cooler to me.
Its not bike its Auto or taxi :) :smile: