American Ninja Warrior

FenderBender

Normally I don't watch things like this but it came on after America's Got Talent (which my significant other watches). Basically it is a really tough obstacle course and the goal is to get through quickly. A lot of people aren't even making it all the way through. Do you watch it?

Hotrod25

Do you think you could make it through? I know I could not! These people train for years for this. The top guy last night was a Gladiator. I love the show! I can't wait until next Monday!

vroombaby

I think we have caught it once or twice but I barely remember it. Is that the same one that starts out with like 60 people before one finally makes it through the entire course?

FenderBender

I know that I could not make it through there and I think it is an amazing feat of athleticism that anyone even makes it through. Those backwards stairs what they had to go up using there arms was nuts.

Hotrod25

No one has made it through the entire course yet (final course anyway). There is not one American Ninja yet. It was on last year too I remember. I felt bad when people slipped right off the bat on the jumping mat things.

Pete

The people who are on this show amaze me with their strength and agility. The fun part is to catch the Japanese version and listen to the announcers who get really excited.