Are they lying?

cleartan

I need to visit the DMV this week to clear up some stuff that I have been putting off. A few friends say there are great times during the day, mainly mid week to visit but I think they are fibbing. I mean, if everyone knows this information how is it the best time if everyone knows.

MyMotor

Because enough people are busy with work or other commitments that they cannot visit at the better times, no matter how much they want to. Good luck, I hope you hit that golden time!

Auto_Clueless

Well, this tidbit does not help me at all. :eek:hwell: In my town, the DMV is always full of people and the least I have had to wait for a transaction has been 1 1/2 hour from the moment I put my foot in the door. The most I have had to wait has been 3 1/2 hours. I had to re-instate my license.

Testdriving

Yeah, I hate it when I have to visit the DMV, it's like a waste of time. Why they don't make it easier and faster for us, I don't understand.

Guy

Nobody wants to pay the taxes that would be required to expand DMV services by hiring more people. It's just not in the budget.

Brent

Nobody wants to pay the taxes that would be required to expand DMV services by hiring more people.
Is hiring more people the only way of improving DMV services? What about making good use of the internet and making most of the process online?