Be careful on thos bikes

Ben

Be careful on those bikes

After breaking both of my legs, one arm and taking three years to recover, I can give first-hand advice to people. Be careful when you're on a motorcycle. The car in front of you can stop so suddenly that you can't avoid hitting it. In my case, a car pulled out to pass the truck in front of him and hit me head-on. He was in a no-passing lane, too.

Last edited:

vroombaby

My husband had to lay down a bike before otherwise suffer worse than he did. I am amazed that more people do not realize how important it is to look out for those on a bike. It is one reason I never ended up with my own license, I barely trust people when I am in a car around me, on a bike I would be a constant worry wart.

Naptime

Vroom, it isn't just other motorists that are a danger to those on bikes. I have seen motorcyclists driving irresponsibly and it drives me bonkers. Mostly because those are the ones that will say that other drivers need to watch for them.

Otto Von

It makes me nervous when a motorcycle is driving near me! I have heard my fair share of horror stories from people who have witnessed motorcycle crashes, or were involved in one themselves. It's a scary and serious situation.