Best Wheel Cleaner?

07Silverado

Hey all,

I always find myself buying the "Armor All" brand rim cleaner to clean my stock (alloy) rims on my truck. I have used this brand wheel cleaner for quite a while and am always very pleased with the outcome. I was wondering if you guys know of any other really good working wheel cleaners that are safe for my stock rims. Any input on this is much appreciated. Thanks guys.

cleartan

I have used this stuff for years but I did manage a few months back to grab a pack that I saw on sale. I wish I could remember the name of it but right now the SO has it in the auto they took to work today so I am lost for the name even though its on the tip of my tongue. They are almost like quick quick wipes that you can keep in the glove box for when spills randomly happen.

RoadWarrior

I've always just used an old, soft rag and some mild hand soap to clean mine. Does as good a job as any "specific" cleaner and costs much less too. Dang advertising companies will say anything to make the public buy their crap!

Marvin

I really love the Rainex car washing formula. It leaves a great finish on the car body. I use it to clean my tires and rims also, and I like what it does for the tires and rims.