Best Wipers

Lizzie

I need to replace the wipers in my car. I was wondering what is the best brand. I don't mind splurging for them, but I don't want to spend money on something that is not going to work the way I expect.

Leslie

I think the Rain-X brand ones are pretty good. I can't remember the brand we get, but I know it isn't the *cheapest* brand there, but more of a middle price.

Craig

I like the Rain-X brand also. They last a good while, they work great. I have gotten the cheapest brand before, and it seems like I'm replacing them in no time.

KC23

After a lot of contemplation, I also got the Rain-X wipers. Highly recommend them. They do cost a little bit more, but they work so great and I hear they last forever.

UGoGirl

I have put Rain-X wipers on my car twice. I swear by them and won't use any other brand. Glad to see so many others seem to agree.

mazdamama

I also swear by the Rain-X wipers! My wipers were going out and I didn't know what to buy. My husband told me about these wipers that he bought for his truck not long ago and he said they are the way to go! So we bought some for my car and I LOVE THEM!! Even when water is just being sprayed up on your car off the road from someone in front of you, the windshield is so protected, the water just beads off! Plus, I think the way the rubber goes all the way across the wiper and always touches the windshield helps more than the regular wipers that have pressure points!

Skippy

I use Rain X as well. I got a great deal on my last pair as I bought them at a store closing sale, but they are a bit pricey. I recommend trying to catch a sale on them if possible.

Devoted2Dodge

I also swear by the Rain-X windshield wipers. I think we bought a different brand last time, though. My husband went into Auto Zone and got some that the employee said had a lifetime guarantee or something on them. I think the employee was not suppose to tell everyone about it. He said keep the receipt and if the wipers ever went bad bring them back and you get more for free. I don't know, but the wipers work great!

MaximumSpeed

I haven't actually purchased any of the Rain-X brand wipers yet, but after reading this thread, I will definitely consider them when I need to replace my wipers again!

Donald

I've also heard good things about the Rain-X brand, but I currently have Michelin windshield wipers. They seem to be working great so far, so I'd recommend them as a solid alternative to Rain-X.

Lamboguy

I have no clue what brand the kind I just had put on are. I went for about 3 months with some bad ones that would leave streaks and I couldn't see well. I finally got new ones and when they asked if I wanted premium wipers or not, I said no. They work perfectly though.

AWOL

I bought my last set of wipers at Walmart. I bought the middle of the road brand and they have worked well for the last year. No complaints here. I'm sure I could have bought fancier ones, but they were for a 5 year old mini-van, so why bother going fancy?