Bike Storage

harleydoll

Where do your store your bike? A few of my friends have their bikes out in the open, no cover, not in a garage, and it annoys me to no end! Mine is kept in the garage, with a cover, just in case. :high5:

Hotrod25

I don't own a bike but my dad keeps his in the garage. He keeps it there year round though (even in the summer). I think it's more so people don't mess with it.

Aces

Around here, bikes that get left out get stolen, or at least parts of them get stolen. I wouldn't dream of leaving a bike anywhere other than locked up in a garage. You're lucky if you have that luxury.

vroombaby

I do not know anyone that does not protect their bike, even with a smaller tarp setup it can do wonders. Lock it down or store it inside a garage/building, otherwise you are taking your chances.

bjstorm

We have always kept our bikes under lock and key in the garage or barn, It protects them from the elements as well as potential thieves. I figure why take an unnecessary chance?

harleydoll

I thought keeping it in the garage was safe; I've never thought to have it locked in there. Doesn't hurt to take that extra precaution, though Great idea.