Bike Stunts

ford

Do you do any bike stunts with your bike? Or have you tried any stunts? How to learn to do bike stunts?

fictious

Its very high risk to do bike stunts. In advertisements, they are performed by professionals. I have never tried anything like that,.

falconi

I have tried it but with all safety measures. I was able to do something but bot as they do it in advertisements.

hybrid

No i never performed any. But, my friend tried and broke his left arm. Dont try it tats all i can say.

GaryWoot

Well "stunts" I don't know, but I can do quite a few tricks on my BMX. Like I can do a bunny hop, a wheelie (on my mountain bike), front wheelie, 360 peg, and the thing where you turn your handle a full 360 turn.

And I'm sorry for your friend hybrid, but I don't think you should judge anybody else but your friend for his own mistake. Not everyone is as careless as him, at least wear some damn armour (gear).

sunny

I have tried wheeling and it was only successful after several tries.
I agree with you garywoot but bike stunts are dangerous and can even lead to death.

liebe911

I love to and perform once i have fallen while performing such an act , thank God it did not hurt me though.

Sited

Bike stunts are awesome man.. I used to do so many tricks on my BMX, I grew out of bike riding for now.

I simply don't have the time to practice my stunts anymore, and I'm getting old so I don't wanna break all my bones lol.

Agree

Well when I was a bit younger I used to be a professional BMX trickster, not so much right now though.

I've got to admit, I've had my fair share of falls when I was about the age of 15 (I'm only 17 right now by the way, my birthday's coming up in 2 months). It's actually pretty dangerous without gear, and I think that's one of the reasons why I stopped BMX riding. I don't know if that was what you were talking about when you asked for bike stunts, but yeah, BMX riding used to be my specialty. Gave up on that though, planning to get into a good university.

Henry

When i was in college i do lot of stunts like back wheelie, front wheelie, drifting, etc. I have even went for dirt bike racing. Its all a wonderful days.

young

Yup i love it. To learn bike stunt, initially you need to get hurt actually. Dont worry just kidding. Do any stunt in a safe environment with assistance.