boyscout badges

vroombaby

This week besides Turkey day we are also going to be helping two little scouts earn their gun badges, not sure what its called. I was never a scout/brownie but you get the idea. We have targets setup already and its going to be a blast (literally). :)

Hotrod25

Wow, how fun and a bit scary! I hope someone there knows all about guns and gun safety! You wouldn't want an accident on Thanksgiving or any time really.

vroombaby

There was plenty of supervision but the best part with two boys was seeing the mom do better than both of them, plus the trainer. That is pretty impressive and we had a great holiday anyways, besides this we got to play with all of the farm animals, the kids adored it!

FenderBender

My brother was a scout and made it all the way to Eagle. I think it is great that there is something like the Boy Scouts that teaches boys survival and leadership skills.

SpeedyG

I was always curious as to all of the different badges available. I have never been in the scouts, so I was just wondering. Anyone know?

Guy

Is there an "automotive" merit badge for Boy Scouts? I could help with teaching the Scouts about automotive stuff, but I know absolutely nothing about guns.

Alexus

I was a Girl Scout when I was young, but my kids never had much of an interest in it. I wish they did. I had lots of fun being a Girl Scout!