Car makeover

Lamboguy

I just gave my car a nice makeover today that made it look like a new car practically inside. I cleaned it very well and then installed brand new seat covers and all new floor mats and a nice hanging airfreshener. I tell you I feel a lot better about driving my car now!

vroombaby

Every now and then a mini makeover can be a good thing. I need to find a place that can get me original floor mats for our car. I have checked out a few store brands but they would all seem to fit scrunched up and I am trying to avoid that if I can. Where did you get yours from?

Lamboguy

Well I got them from cheap old K-Mart. I wasn't looking to spend much. You can go to the dealer of the make of your car and order things like that for the car, but I know they charge a lot more. If you have the cash, I say go for it.

JohnBoy

Makeover

I wish someone would make over my car. It's in need of a good cleaning both inside and out. The closest it's going to get is a trip to the automatic car wash, I'm afraid, for I just don't have the time or inclination to do it myself right now.

bjstorm

I think you can get things like custom floor mats and seat covers a lot cheaper by ordering online. It's amazing what little things like this and taking the time to do a thorough clean-up can do to improve the overall appearance of a car.

ZoomZoom

Yeah, it's nice to drive a car that's been freshened up a little. Speaking of floor mats, vroom, have you tried eBay. They usually have mats for any make and model of a car. Good luck!

striker

I always feel better after my car has been cleaned out. Something about riding in a dirty car just irks me. Bonus points for adding in new mats and seat covers. I don't have anything fancy like that for my beauty, yet.

03altima

I wish someone would make over my car. It's in need of a good cleaning both inside and out. The closest it's going to get is a trip to the automatic car wash, I'm afraid, for I just don't have the time or inclination to do it myself right now.
I know what you mean! I take my car to an automatic car wash about once a week, just to keep it from disappearing beneath a blanket of pollen, lol. There's just not enough time in the day to work a full-time job, cook, clean the house, cut the grass, bathe the dogs, spend time with the kids and still have time left over to detail the car inside and out!! :shocked: