Car Shopping

Paul

I went car shopping over the holidays. Man, there are some really nice ones out there. Didn't have anything particular in mind. Just trying to get a feel for prices and performance. What's your opinion on the best deal out there right now?

Donnie

I think this is a good time of the year to buy a car. Dealers are ready to move the cars on their parking lots, especially after the holiday gift buying season has passed. Good luck as you keep searching for just the right ride.

Hotrod25

I am not in the market for a new vehicle. I really don't know what the best deal is out there. I would think that dealers are trying to unload their 2012 vehicles though. I bet you will find a great deal.

vroombaby

We randomly head out on the weekends and check out some of the well known used car lots but we always stop by Carmax too. Sometimes they have a good deal going on as we got the Dodge Ram a few years back from there, lately though their prices have jumped through the roof.

Last edited:

MaximumSpeed

We rarely use large, commercial car lots, since mostly they are overpriced (so the lot can get a profit). We either do small, personally owned ones, or Craigslist (or something similar).

gladro12

Well, as for me .. I have always done in the fall. But periodically look through ads for car sales every day .. and I can say that in the summer are not many proposals in as the autumn, but so tasty price, every time thinking about changing my car.
Well, for example, the 2011 Honda Accord Cpe 3.5 EX-L
segoldnya I long for the relatively new Honda.
Any weather is good in order to fulfill your current dream.

Jerry

Nice to know about your suggestions,well i am attached with the automotive world from about 8 years and know very well about the shopping of car a very best season to shop for the car is when the automotive companies organized events ,in these events the spare parts and accessories are in a low price so we can easily get it on cheap rated or with some packages.