Car trouble out of town

Taylor

My wife was shopping today in a city an hour away, when her car totally quit on her. She had it towed to the nearest repair shop, and rode home with a friend who was also shopping in the area. Luckily for me, I didn't have to drive to her rescue. Now I'm either going to have to deal with an out-of-town repair shop or pay towing charges to get the car back to my city. It's going to be Monday or Wednesday before I even know what's wrong with the car.

Last edited:

smash

Well it is great that she was shopping with a friend so they had two cars. I would go tow the car home on my own. Do you know anyone who has a truck? I just don't trust repair shops that I don't know.

Paul

I would have it towed man. It's worth it to me to have my own mechanic, whom I trust, work on my car rather than some guy that may try to take me for a ride. If you know what I mean.

Taylor

Fixing my car

In looking back, towing it home would probably have been the best way to go. With all the Christmas traffic and the holiday coming up, I just left it there and had it repaired. As it turns out, it wasn't too big a repair bill. We're driving to collect it today.