Cash Cab wreck

MaximumSpeed

Wow, did you hear about this? The Cash Cab in Canada was being driven back to the garage and the driver hit a guy, who died in the hospital! They haven't given other details, that I saw, yet.

Smooth

Wow. It seems to me if you were driving a company car, especially for a television show, you would be a little more cautious and on the lookout seeing as it could mean your job.

Donald

While I think this is very sad, it doesn't really surprise me very much. It's ironic that an accident would happen with a car that's on TV, but people are irresponsible and make mistakes all the time. It's tragic anytime an accident results in someone dying though, that's such a shame.

HANG

I agree with you Donald. I think that people are irresponsible with these TV shows. I know that cash cab they have a van that follows the cab, and the actual cab. Was it the cash cab that caused the accident or the van?

vroombaby

That is horrible news and wow. We watch this whenever we can get it on the TV since that station tends to only sometimes work but wow, that is crazy.

UGoGirl

It really makes you wonder how that could happen. I guess that's why they call them accidents. I hope the driver wasn't being negligent.

silverfox

This is the first I've heard of this. I always wondered how he could concentrate on his driving and do a tv show at the same time. At any rate, that's a shame. The host must feel terrible.

Hotrod25

I love that show.... I can't believe that the cash cab crashed! That sucks! I did not know that the game was played in Canada though - I thought it was the US.

HANG

I love that show.... I can't believe that the cash cab crashed! That sucks! I did not know that the game was played in Canada though - I thought it was the US.
It's played in both countries. i believe it is in England also. Infact, it may have originated there. They are big on cabs over there, I know that for a fact.