Cheaper on Gas

RoadWarrior

I am going to have to get some kind of motor cycle or motor scooter or something. These gas prices are KILLING me! It's costing me $60 right now to fill up my 1994 Honda Accord. That's rediculous! I remember when I used to be able to fill it up for $15. Geeze!!

07Silverado

I agree with you 100%. I have to have my truck for work, but it would be nice to ride a motorcycle when possible to save on gas. I filled up the other day and I had almost a quarter tank when I did so. I stopped the pump at $77.77

Auto_Clueless

This is something that is going to get a lot worse before it gets better. I am driving to NC for Spring break and I am already dreading the gas stops.

Road_Runner

I am hoping the price of gas doesn't go higher so quickly. I wish I could use a Vespa to go to school and work. However, it is not realistic to room about with little kids hanging from my neck.

Always2gether

This is the same reason my fiancé wants to get a motorcycle. He really wants to get rid of these stupid gas prices and only have to put like half the amount of gas in the car for him to get to and from work.

cleartan

A friend of mine actually posted last night on facebook that he spent almost 100 bucks filling up his CAR this week. That has to be nuts. I can not remember the type of car but he really needs to get a new one after paying that much. I doubt he could swing a bike though, wife would kill him.