Chevy Volt

RoseRed

If you had the money, would you buy a Chevy Volt? Alternatively, would you rather get a different electric car or a hybrid?

I think the Volt is pretty cool and would definitely buy it but it’s out of my price range at the moment.

Otto Von

The Chevy Volt is interesting looking. Personally, it is not something that I would choose to purchase and drive. I prefer the Chevy Cruze. It is a bit cheaper, but I think they are somewhat similar.

JeepCrawl

I love the look of the Volt, but like you said it is way out of my price range right now. It gets great gas mileage with the gas and electric motor. I can't wait until they come down in price so I can buy one.

FenderBender

The Volt isn't bad looking but it is pretty small. It is bigger than most of the hybrid/electric vehicles though. I wouldn't mind buying one when the prices go down.

Jerry

Yeah there are many lovers of Volt,s because is design is very cool and not very dashing,its for the simple men,i like it so much.Its size is average of the other cars.Company made it with new techniques.