Cleared & Painted Headlights

07Silverado

Hey guys,

I recently opened up my headlights, removed the yellow reflectors, and painted the inner trim pieces to match my truck. This was quite the process to do this so I won't get into too much detail in this thread about the how to aspect. I was also able to remove the yellow coating off of my actual blinker bulbs. I like the new aftermarket look of these stock lights. I think they look awesome flashing in sequence when I put my hazards on. I shot a video, but now it says I can't post it until I have fifteen posts. I PROMISE I will come back and edit this post as soon as I hit my fifteen mark.

cleartan

I would love to see the outcome. I know there is some crazed product on the market now to help keep the yellow tint from showing on headlights, but I have yet to see something like this. I wonder if its possible to get some type of paint to use when doing it to help cool down the effects of the yellowing from the random condensation that all autos end up with after a few years??

07Silverado

I did the tinted headlights for a while and really wanted to do something different. I will be able to get the link up tomorrow. Yes it was quite the process and I love the outcome. I have a few pics I will put up as well.