Coca-Cola stains

Lamboguy

What should I use to get Coke stains off of my passenger seat and floor? I spilled a large drink on that side when I went to pick it up out of the cup holder and the lid came off. I was driving so at least I didn't crash, but I do have an ugly mess.

vroombaby

Spot shot works awesome and I can not count the number of times we have used it in both vehicles. I am not sure if it only works best on certain types of carpets, but we have also used it for the seats and it worked fine in both a Dodge & a Pontiac.

SpeedyG

I had the same problem with a Pepsi I spilled once. It went everywhere in my new truck. It was so new, I just sprang for an expensive interior cleaner. Can't remember the name, but it worked really well.

Hotrod25

I have always just used Dawn dish soap and warm water. It seems to clean a lot of things right up. You should try that before you try some expensive cleaner.

FenderBender

Try Woolite Oxy Deep carpet cleaner. I just used it to get cherry Slurpee and dog poo off my white carpet in the house and it got it all out.

Alexus

Try Woolite Oxy Deep carpet cleaner. I just used it to get cherry Slurpee and dog poo off my white carpet in the house and it got it all out.
I like to use this, too! Especially since it comes in a little portable container with a little brush and a sponge attached to it. I did try to keep one in the car, but the solution evaporated, so that wasn't such a good idea.

FiveSpeed

If you think a lot of Coke got absorbed into the seat, you need to get that out before you clean the upholstery. If you have a wet/dry vac, start by spraying water onto the seat (a spray bottle works great) and vacuuming it out. Repeat this several times. This will help get the cola out of the cushion and then you can work on the stain. Try to position the car where it gets the most sun, to dry out the seat quickly after it's cleaned. Otherwise, it could mildew.

FenderBender

I like to use this, too! Especially since it comes in a little portable container with a little brush and a sponge attached to it. I did try to keep one in the car, but the solution evaporated, so that wasn't such a good idea.

I have dark upholstery and carpet so I am lucky that I don't get stains in the car easily, especially when the kids are eating and drinking in there all the time.

Alexus

That is good! I guess that is something to consider. Or, if they seats, are vinyl, they can just be wiped off! I guess both would be good options if you have kids and/or pets.