Compare Bike and Car

liebe911

I have often taken comparision of this in mind , Often we get a chance to test between these " The Car" and "The Bike" Which is best and better and why ? Consider the ride and comforts also in your answers. :)

When i was at my teenage i was having a great obsession towards motorcycle , then after some years i got a car and was using it for a few years, then even though i had a motorcycle i was not using it. When the climate is too hot we wont be going fresh to the places, we will be full of dust and tired , thats the main reason why i don't use Motorbikes, But for a ride near my house i use it.

carcrazy

I love cars from the very beginning , i was not a crazy for bikes not today nor was i in my early ages. I fell cars to be quite comfortable and luxury, better than anything.

darklord

I'm crazy for bikes and bikes alone !!! till now my choice in that have not been differed. I love riding them for hours without any rest.

ford

Both cannot be compared at all. Both has their own advantages. Bikes are the best for individuals and for traffic zones. Cars are pretty fit for families and very nice to show off onces status.

falconi

Its stupid how can one compare a bike with a car.
!!! If you do one may argue, in car 4 can seat minimum and in bike only 2 lol its stupid.