Condensation?

Dodge Doll

The one school bus I drive has an issue with condensation: between the panels of glass on the passenger doors.

Um, factory ordered in 2008, it's an 09 model: it's been a warranty nightmare for the Bosses.

That spot of condensation is annoying me majorly, and I do not want to pop out the panes of glass (yes I know how!) because it's not my durn wheels.

Is there something I can do in the meantimes to at least SHRINK that condensation? it's going to drive me bonkers, at this rate.

MaximumSpeed

The only that comes to mind offhand would be to make some sort of small hole either in a corner of the glass or in the seal around it, to allow the moisture to escape instead of being stuck there. Is that possible?

Craig

Yea find a way to dry out that moisture, then maybe try to reseal everything once you get it dried out. If you know where the hole is, maybe try to blow dry through it. Then seal it up.

Jon

Can't you just report it to the school systems' maintenance department? I mean, it's a safety hazard. I drove for Greyhound for years, and any time I found a defect, I'd report it. I'm not going to have a wreck because I can't see out my window.