Cool bike mod

MotorX

There was one of those three-wheeled bikes in the parking lot at the store the other day where they had added a windshield and a 'cover' so it was sort of like one of those little smart cars, but still licensed as a motorcycle. It was cool!

vroombaby

I would love to see a picture of something like that, never caught one before. I have heard a few mods can end up being pretty expensive so I wonder how much it costs too.

Donald

In addition to looking cool, I bet a motorcycle like that would be pretty fun to ride. I could see something like that becoming popular in a region that rains a lot, like the Seattle area.

MaximumSpeed

Seems like it would be even better if you were able to add a little "cargo" area. You would pretty much have a car, but better gas mileage and less expensive!

Ares

It must be cool. What about the safety? With the "smart car", do you think you would still be able to do maneuvers you couldn't with a car?

Lindsey

My husband is crazy about those motorcycles. We used to ride a 750 Honda, but haven't been on a bike in quite awhile. He'd love to get one of those 3 wheelers.

vroombaby

I read a while ago that people are dumping some serious money into these things and some can easily cost as much as a car. I doubt we would get one but it might be fun to rent on a vacation or something.

DMan

I think as the boomers age and want to keep riding, they may turn to these three wheelers because of the added stability and ease of handling.

PEZluvr

I really like those three wheeled bikes. I don't have one, but I hope to get one eventually. Putting a roof on it would make it even more appealing!