Crazy drivers at the mall

smash

Seriously I was walking in and out of the mall taking my packages back to my car yesterday. I hate walking around the mall with everything so I make several trips. On two occasions I had two different vehicles wait for me to move my car. I told them both I wasn't leaving, they actually flipped me off. Is it a crime to walk to your car and not move?

sweetlhs

It's the time of year smash. There's so much stress in the air, it's not funny. Plus, I think that common courtesy is non-existant in today's society. Somehow, this younger generation has been raised every man for himself and to heck with everyone else. Sad!

RoseRed

Wow, those people were pretty rude. I know it's frustrating trying to find a parking spot at the mall this time of year, but that doesn't excuse their behavior.

vroombaby

We had a similar issue over the weekend when we headed out to get breakfast on Saturday going to IHOP. People were darting out in front of cars to physically block you from parking in an open spot. I thought cars occupied spots, not people. We also had a car back up on us because she was determined to get a spot where her car was past the empty spot. :shocked:

Wildman

Ahh the joys of the holiday season. I seriously wonder what people are thinking nowadays. People move too quickly these days and don't give anyone the benefit of a doubt for any reason. I want to live in the mountains where you don't see anyone for miles and miles.

Flipit

What gets me is the people, too. They rush right out of the stores and supermarkets and don't even look to see if a car is going down the lot. I would so be afraid of a car's hitting me.

Vroom Vroom

I've been trying to avoid the places that have crazy parking lots, but I guess I will soon have to face it. The thing I always hate is when someone takes a spot they know you were already waiting on.

FenderBender

It is that time of year for sure. I hate having to go to stores during the last few weeks before Christmas. I do have to head over to the mall to finish my Christmas shopping this weekend but I would just flip off people like that right back.

Hotrod25

Crazy people! I have had the same thing happen to me. It's not against any rule to move your car when you leave the mall. If you are not done shopping then they can find a new spot.