Decorating your vehicle for Christmas

Vroom Vroom

Does anyone go all out and decorate your vehicle for Christmas? Someone around here has a bunch of lights on their SUV. You can see it coming from miles away.

RoseRed

No, I don't decorate my car for Christmas. That sounds pretty tacky, to be honest. I keep my tacky lights for the inside and outside of my house. ;)

Flipit

Decorating automobiles

I do well enough to keep the car cleaned out for Christmas. If you're talking about filling the car full of shopping bags and gift-wrapped packages, then I do a lot of that between now and Christmas. But I'm not adding any strings of lights.

FenderBender

I barely have time to decorate my house for Christmas, let alone my car. I think it is a silly practice anyway and in some cases can even be dangerous.

smash

Heck no! I have only ever seen semi trucks decorated. I don't have time or energy to decorate my car. It really seems like an odd thing to do.

Vroom Vroom

Well, today I saw one car with a wreath on the front and another car with reindeer antlers. Glad to know that I am not the only one who finds decorating the car for Christmas kind of strange.

vroombaby

I have seen all types of cars setup this year already but we never do it. So far I have seen candy canes, mittens and holiday flags hanging off cars. I guess the people in my area are quite festive!

I've seen cars decorated with what's supposed to look like a Rudolph's red nose on their grill, or it's supposed to look like an elf is stuck halfway under their hood, but all that kind of stuff just looks silly to me, so I don't ever bother with it. I'm doing well just to get the tree up and decorated!!