Do you believe in 2012?

GaryWoot

Well, there's been many conspiracy theories regarding the world ending in the year 2012 because the mayan calendar thing. Do any of you guys here believe in this? If you actually believe in this, can you support any evidence not already written by the Mayans?

In my opinion, it's just some lame theory that will never happen. I mean how many of these were there, and these things never happen. If it's true, it would be on the news, and we would worry about this rather than the financial meltdown...

liebe911

i don't think it will end at a said date , but there would be an ending at a unpredictable date, least time we wont be expecting it. :D

There was a great confusion for the year 2000 also saying Jesus said world will end, Waste of time

Sited

When the hell did that happen?

Why would Jesus make the world end in 2000? I mean this time, it's not just some random year, it's actually been scientifically proven by scientists that it might happen.. so I don't think it's a waste of time.

I mean Jesus never said that, maybe Allah.. blaming the wrong religion man.

Dish

It would've been all over the news by now man.. and why would we have schools right now if the world is going to end in 2012? Don't believe in something just 'cause some "mayans" say it's going to end.. lol

I don't believe in it, and unless by the power of God or nature, the world will not end any time soon. (unless we get struck by an asteroid o_O!)

Agree

Personally, I don't believe in any of that crap, it's pretty much a waste of my time in my opinion. In 2008 I read a whole article about 3 pages long about the size of 8 font each letters with some decent photographs and all that, but that still didn't convince me (well maybe for a minute it did lol).

So yeah, I'm pretty sure everyone but the Mayans know it's fake. They are only ruining their own reputation, they used to be a well-known and respected religion world-wide, but after this incident, I'm not so sure.

Henry

I think there is not at all a 1% chance for it. Anyway we are going to be there till 2012 and lets see whether it ends or not.

young

I dont know what to say. I believe in fate. If it is the fate will surely happen or its just another rumor.

smith

Yeah i too read about it. Also there wont be sunrise for 4 days before the particular day. Just gathered some news dont know whether true or rumor!!!

janeg

We will never know when the Armaggedon will happen. All we can do is pray to be safe with everything that we do, so we will go to heaven and be angels.

jem87

We will never know when the world will end, also known as "Armaggedon", will come. When the World does end it will be a big surprise.

joyrider05

I don't want to think negative because I'm still enjoying my life. I've watched the movie and it's a little bit scary. There's a possibility that it will come true. The best thing to do is to take care our environment so that the world will still live longer.