Do you have kids?

Dish

Well I was just wondering - I got curious because most people with 4 passenger seat cars usually have a family of four (ahem.. o_O). So yeah, I was wondering if you guys are married and have kids yet?

I don't have any kids yet, I have a girlfriend but we're not planning on getting married any time soon (maybe in about 2 years?) Yeah we're obviously going to have kids when we get married, so I was just curious about the rest of you guys?

Henry

i Have 3 kids and all are little bit grown up. My son know to drive the car. So we usually take two car when we go out.

jem87

Just because a person has a minivan or a four person seated car does not mean that they are married or have kids. The person might like the type pf car or the technology. I have five kids and I would love to have a minivan.

highbeam

Just because a person has a minivan or a four person seated car does not mean that they are married or have kids. The person might like the type pf car or the technology. I have five kids and I would love to have a minivan.
True! I got a minivan but only one child! He is six and I remember the first time that the car seat got reversed and he was facing forward --- his eyes were like saucers! Suddenly a much better view! :high5:

Alan

I just have a little car. 4 seater, but only 2 doors. It's usually just me in my car, unless I'm out with some buddies. That's all the bigger I really need.

Fanbelt

That's true. There are many types of 4 seater cars available on the market, and many of them look wonderful. Maybe they just have three friends they usually hang out with. :smile:

jason

Administrator
Staff member
One little girl right now who is the love of my life. We are working on a second one though.

ginger

I like my mini van

Hehe, I have a mini van seats 7. I have three kids and myself, no partner or anything. So really it only has to seat 4 but one is in a car seat and the other two are 7 and 8 so can't sit in the front seat. The mini van is my sanity because it is the best way to give kids the space they need. I didn't like my mini van at first but it grew on me.

skidmarks

Hehe, I have a mini van seats 7. I have three kids and myself, no partner or anything. So really it only has to seat 4 but one is in a car seat and the other two are 7 and 8 so can't sit in the front seat. The mini van is my sanity because it is the best way to give kids the space they need. I didn't like my mini van at first but it grew on me.
That is exactly what my wife says! Even if there are two kids they need space. Hence we got the mini-van. We have also discussed it. Next school year we are gonna do carpooling so that people can chip in on the gasoline. Makes sense to have a mini-van definitely.