Do you know a lot about cars?

Agree

Do you know a lot about cars? I'm actually pretty new to all this non-sense (lol joking :D), and like I said, I just joined this forum so I could learn a lot about cars. So far I've actually learned some interesting things like fixing some components of a car and stuff like that, and I'm happy to say that I'm getting my own car when I turn 18 and I'm going to be driving on my own. So do you guys know a lot about cars?

Dish

I don't know if I can say I know too much about cars, but I do know my fair share about cars. If you have any questions about cars feel free to ask me. You can either do this by asking here in this thread, sending me a private message, or just ask some questions in the other forum car-related ones. Don't have to thank me, that's what forums are for :D

Henry

I'm having cars right from my childhood. I use to repair my cars mostly on my own and so i think i know little about cars.

young

Yeah but not all and not lot. I know few things about cars. I know how to do minor repairs, i know how to drive :p.

skeller

I know just a little bit. Enough to keep my bmw z4 in good working condition. I like to do a little DIY on it from time to time.

Last edited by a moderator: