Do You Like Convertibles?

RoseRed

Do you enjoy driving a convertible? I really like driving around with my Miata top down. I live in Florida so the weather is usually amenable; the biggest issue I run into is sunburn if I'm not careful.

Marcus

I'm not crazy about convertible cars, but I would love to have a Jeep Wrangler. As a matter of fact, I'll be paying off my wife's truck this year and I'm thinking about getting her a Wrangler next spring.

Devan

I rented a Seabring convertible some years back to go on a trip. I think that's the only thing that was available at the rental place. The top never came down until I was cleaning it up to take it back and I really enjoyed it. I wish I had put it down on the trip now.

vroombaby

I do not mind any convertibles but I would never have one myself. I hate the idea of having to worry about a wreck with having the top down. That and I have kids so a hard top is what I would want.

Vroom Vroom

I use to have a Mustang that was a convertible. I really enjoyed it, but it seemed like every summer it was too hot and in the spring the pollen bothered me, so I didn't get to have the top down on it as much as I would have liked to.

Hotrod25

I don't own one but I wish I did! I love them! I would love to drive with the top down and have my hair flip all over the place. I want a Ford Mustang - yellow convertible.

Blitzer

I never really got into convertibles that much. Maybe it's because they're small cars and I'm kind of a big guy, but I've always liked bigger cars and trucks.

Donnie

I love convertibles until I actually get in them and start riding. The sun is too hot. The wind is too much. Then it starts raining. Everything gets dusty so fast. So, yes, but no. I'd rather have a cover on my cars.