Do you like your car?

GaryWoot

Do you like the way your car looks like, or did you just get your car just for the sake of transportation and cost?

What I'm saying is, does your car actually like "fit" you, or did you just get it for basic needs? My car is rather decent, I don't really know what to say about it.. it's just a normal car.

liebe911

Yes its a car that fits for my needs, but i feel sometimes when I cant afford my whole family including my parents does not fit in. Small family small car.

Sited

Yeah, I guess.

My car isn't all that good looking, I'd say it's just an average Honda vehicle :D

It's still useful, all you need cars are for getting around places, not for picking up girls o_O.. and I don't think car really changes anything, so whatever.

Dish

Well I don't know if my car is good looking or not, I just need it for transportation you know? I mean tell me one other reason why you think a car has to look good and shiny.. lol NO reason at all! :D

Anyways, I'm happy with my car, it's only been broken about 2 times in 5 years, crashed about 4 times (lol I'm bad at driving, because when I get tired and close my eyes, I always bump into the car infront of me).

I've also had a "major" crash when I was taking a left turn and a car was racing at me, that wasn't my fault and thank God I was safe.

Agree

I'm getting my own car when I turn 18, so I don't really have a car yet so I can't answer this question. However I can answer that I will be getting a good car, one that I favour - I'm not going to get like a random car that I don't even know about, I'm going to learn a lot in a multiple amount of car forums, so I don't waste my money on some junk that I won't even end up liking in the future. So I hope everything goes well for my new car, and for all you guys!

Henry

I like my car very much. They are like cute little puppies in my home. I even drive them safely without any damage.

young

Yeah i love them more than my pet in my home. My beautiful white car. I dont even like a dust on it.